Introduction to Early Years STEM Saturday 17 November 2018 IPSWICH
STEM Detectives supports educators to identify and articulate the abundant STEM learning that takes place when children PLAY and follow their own curiosity and interests. STEM Detectives makes STEM accessible to all, and does not require investment or rely on digital technology. We encourage the use of recycled, up-cycled and natural loose parts to explore STEM concepts and develop STEM thinking skills.
Have you ever wondered…
- How to engage young children in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths?
- How do I teach children STEM when I am not confident in my own skills and knowledge?
- How can I fit anything else in to my already crowded curriculum and still allow time for play?
- What about the Arts?
- Is STEM even developmentally appropriate for young children?
- Don’t children spend enough time on technology?
We will answer all these questions, and more, during this full day hands-on interactive workshop.
When: Saturday 17 November 2018
Time: 9am - 3pm
Where: Junior Grammar
Address: Cnr Queen Victoria Parade and Chermside Road East Ipswich QLD 4305
Cost: $195 including GST, morning tea and light lunch provided.
If you require an invoice please download a Booking Form and return the completed form to Jane via
Booking Form booking_form.docx
Download the flier IPSWICH 17 Nov 2018
* indicates a required field